Terms and Conditions
- All quotes are valid for a period of 30 days from date of the quotation
- All quotes are subjected to the availability of goods and / or services. Price is subjected to change due to: Currency fluctuations, variations in government induced duties and taxes and/or statutory labour charges.
- The price includes VAT at 15%
- All prices include erection costs.
- All prices quoted above exclude any tilling, painting, plumbing, electricity, light fittings and cupboards, unless otherwise specified. Sanding and sealing of floors is included in the quotation.
- All prices quoted above exclude any cost incurred to erect the goods on a slope of more than 600 mm or more.
- Delivery will take place 2-4 weeks from date of deposit, as specified in paragraph 9.
- The house carries a 10-year guarantee, on condition that the house is painted with Silkwood or a product with equivalent properties within 3 weeks after erection, and thereafter on an annual basis. Warranties exclude environmentally induced failures, user error or miss use.
- Payment will be required as follow:
a. 60% of the contract price as deposit upon placement of the order;
b. 20% of the contract price upon completion of the roof structure;
c. Balance on final inspection.
- No cancellations or variations to this agreement shall be valid unless confirmed in writing by ESP.
- Ownership shall pass to the customer on receipt of full payment by ESP, after which all keys to the unit will be handed to the customer.
- Risk regarding units to be erected on site, shall pass to the customer upon initial delivery of materials on site.
- Risk regarding pre-erected units shall pass to the customer upon delivery there off on site.
- The customer is liable for the provision of suitable accommodation (at his own cost) for the employees of ESP, should they not be able to stay on site where the units are being erected.
- It is the obligation of the customer to submit all building plans to the local authority, and to obtain the necessary approval from them. Plan submitting and engineering fees not included in the quotation. The customer is liable for all the NHBRC costs.
- All quotes are subject to conditions of sale.
- A generator can be supplied by ESP Log Homes for an additional R585.00 per day, including petrol.
|Back to top